Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's still today?! DeJesus I'm tired.

Friday was a (sober) blur for me. It was one of those days where you do alot, don't rest a second, and when you think back you almost swear that it couldn't be just this morning you were at work. It was a strange feeling and it left me drained once I finally arrived to the Eric DeJesus opening at HB.

After work and a hour session at Saugy I clipped by Garys and was lucky enough to catch him on the grill. A burger and some rice later and I was racing my way over to TheHub to show some love and check out their current display of Photos. The photos were all amazing and the show runs till the 30th of July so stop by and see it yourself. Big up to Julian Sienzant, Amber Sovorsky,and Daniel Moyer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Frank was on the 1 and 2's
Photobucket


I had to split theHub quick to get over to theBase. The room was buzzing with old stories and friends catching up, Ray was hosting, and The Artist was up and down a ladder most the night doing a live installation. Eric has some weird and wild pieces hanging along with his installation, you really have to go and see them to appreciate the depth and layers involved in them.
Great work that should run about a month. Stop in and see his recreation of the Trench in the window.

Eric at work
Photobucket
Photobucket
click for larger view

No comments: