Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sundays are perfect for skating

  I hope you enjoyed Nono Blog in September because I've been lagging lately due to my work schedule and a lot of changes in my life. All of which I hope, somehow, leads to a better art and skate community for the Valley. But don't stop checking everyday, I'm still taking flicks and posting 'em when I can.
  I also just got a new monitor and realized that my "Nono" headers don't fit all screens the way they do on my small monitor when I set them up, sorry, but Look forward to a look back on some headers you might have missed over the months.

Here are some more pics I've been holding on to.

I hooked up with the boys to skate and the session turned  to the trench life.
The wooden "mud stompers"  quickly got stacked up the hill as a mega ramp type runway.
It kept growing until it included a "handrail" and kicker.
Photobucket

Emery with the make.


Photobucket

Then we headed to the Re-New trench where there was already a heated session going on
Photobucket

Nik taking a break from school and stressing over the new Homebase Video.
He's looking mad relaxed lately.
Photobucket

Lurk Life
Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments: