Monday, June 29, 2009

Taking a Stance

I check the Tap everyday. When I checked in today I had the feeling I had unintentionally overlapped their coverage with my last post. After realizing I posted my pics first , I enjoyed a second look.
Now, I in no way would try to discredit a trusted media outlet such as Crailtap because when a skateboarder passes I understand facts could get flipped. This post here has both of our recent fallen heros skating Goofy footed. I have no problem with Goofy, some of my best friends are Goofy, but this misinformation must be corrected for the sake of the children. Similar to the Bart Simpson controversy where he was seen skating both ways,HERE and HERE. However these stars are no Bart Simpson on the wood.

I have proper photos of the REGULAR footed Farrah. The Goofy here is obviously a flipped image.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
fake
Photobucket

I feel it's my responsibility to help point out some of our more underground rippers and their proper stance, you know, just incase they pass and get swapped from their proper team postmortem.

Michael J Fox , REGULAR
Photobucket

Mindy , GOOFY
Photobucket

Shai Labeouf, REGULAR
Photobucket

Chris Brown and Rehanna REGUALR
Photobucket
Photobucket

Spiderman GOOFY
Photobucket

Pharrell GOOFY
Photobucket

Heath Ledger REGULAR
Photobucket

WonderWoman. GOOFY and MONGO
Photobucket

Matthew McConaughey GOOFY
Photobucket

Chris Angel REGULAR
Photobucket

ANIMAL SECTION

It's hard to put a stance on all fours. Tyson pushes REGULAR and stands straight.
This dog keeps it proper with steeze. GOOFY
Photobucket

Louie the Chimp REGULAR
Photobucket

PEOPLE THAT DONT SKATE BUT WILL STILL TRY TO CASH IN WHEN THEY CASH OUT

Brook Shields DOESN"T SKATE
Photobucket

Young Baldwin DOESN'T SKATE but check out that whip. Kasperholic. Backwards trucks?
Photobucket

This dude is skating but it's a longboard and he's pushing mongo. KOOK
Ryan Phillippe DOESN'T SKATE
Photobucket




Hope this helps in the future.

No comments: