Monday, July 13, 2009

The Youth Is Getting Restless

The Valley has been Jumpin this weekend. From Skateboarding, rafting trips, to birthdays, hill bombings, and out of town guests.
The crew from Kuato Lives 2084 was in town ( What Up Guys!) but with my schedule we only passed briefly at Keck. I know the Crew kept them busy and aside from some minor car problems( like misplacing the keys) I hear they got a good view of the Valley. Check THE USUAL SUSPECTS for all the details of that trip


Sunday I headed over to Bethlehem to get some flicks for the LVAN site and a taco from La Lupita. I say taco, but if you know how to handle it you get two out of one.
Photobucket

We stopped by a school to warm up and it took about 3 minutes for Kyle to spot this porch gap over the bench and exactly 3 tries to ollie it.
Get to NO, Kyle Dalrymple. CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE
Photobucket

The support wagon stopped by to check on us
Photobucket

We drove to a never been done flat gap, and once again, Kyle in 3 tries.
Full Gnar Here.
Photobucket

He hucked a 3flip to the lot and broke a deck, I'll keep my eyes out for the make. The youth is truly restless.

No comments: