Monday, September 7, 2009

Long Island to Sand Island. Musikfest

The Homies from LI made sure to creep to town during Musikfest to fully get the Valley Vibe. It was my first return to the dreaded Fest in quite a few years and I celebrated by almost being arrested for public urination. I do appreciate you guys watching out for me, I just didn't understand "Yo! Yo! Yo!" I was used to another sound.

2 ProSkater Look-a-likes, 4 avid bloggers, 1 backpack full of beer, and 2 koozies.
Photobucket

POto op
Photobucket

I love out of town guests, everything is so new it makes me like town even more.
Photobucket

My Possie's on Broadway.
Photobucket

Beauty and the Buff
Photobucket

Awwww Shucks!
Photobucket

Im pretty sure this is the last time Mike saw these tickets before accidently dropping them somewhere.
Photobucket

Funnel Cake Fingers and Beer
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jaguar Nono said...

Thank you for the complements Wilson, I really appreciate you checking everything out. Now I know where to go to draw, or rent, cars. Thanks again man, Talk to you later. Nono