Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cherry's Caribbean Palace. 4th street Bethlehem

A couple months back, Po treated some of the guys to a early holiday meal at Cherry's Caribbeans Palace. This isn't Secret Fatty, but I LOVE THE FOOD AT CHERRY'S. Her and her daughter(?) cook amazing home style Caribbean/soul food. I've eaten there a couple times and just typing this is making my mouth water thinking about the jerk season. Burns like hell, tastes like Heaven. Damn, I need to get back this week. I'll see you soon Cherry! Keep it spicy!

Photobucket

They knew we we're on our way and they were prepared! Fried chicks, jerk chicks (which I couldn't even get a flick of before it was gone) mac and cheese that made Kraft nervous, potato salad that you could have a picnic around, cornbread , and more. Yeah, Im going back this week.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: