Friday, March 28, 2008

Sneaker Talk to Pass Some Time and a SKATE VID !

Well,I don't work for any sneaker or skate companies that are flowing me some inside scoops, but I will try to find some info thats falling through the cracks and pass it on. First off and maybe most surprising is Jordan Brand"Flipside" division has leaked info that there will be a skate shoe released designed off of the historic Jordan III . This video , which is long and filmed on a cell phone, claims at the end that they sat with Stevie Willams ( DGK? No More? Guess diamonds are not always forever) and others to learn about street skaters needs. Well see what comes out of it. (from NikeSB.org) If you really want current sneaker news your not checking here first anyway, I do what I can.

  If your down with design and sneakers of epic-hype proportions, check Hypebeast, This might be for you.

And now our feature sneaker presentation (until the link gets shutdown) , Nike SB's Nothing But The Truth. ( I suggest skipping the acting, unless your trapped somewhere)


No comments: