Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is Here! Sight & Sound Spring Fling

Friday was the first day of Spring (did you go to Rita's ?) and Friday night was Audio Dynamikz and HomeBase 's first spring party SIGHT & SOUND I was invited to do a live painting exhibit while Dj's; Cap Cee , Express, and Sweetlife, killed the six turntable set-up. I spent the day prepping my canvas for the night and still didn't finish it by when the party had to wind down at 2 AM. Big Thanks to the Audio D Crew and HBskateshop for keeping me up, and a very big thank you to everyone that stopped by my desk to say hello. The Finlandia was flowing (I'm feeling it today) , the Audio Dynamikz/ODD /Homebase crew rep'ed another great party for the Valley, and I had a great time. I hope to finish the painting sometime soon but till then here are some flicks stolen from MikePanic and Sight and Sound Album,more photos there.

Audio Dynamics
Photobucket
Photobucket
Unkle Skelly
Photobucket

Matt picking pockets as usual 

Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We all know Po is as smooth a dancer as he is at front boards, but what fun are those photos on this blog? Shake it Playboy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AudioDynamikz, ODD Visuals, PoBase, KnowNo
Photobucket







No comments: