Sunday, September 7, 2008

35milly Flashback- More dusty then digital

Phil Ballin's old second floor apartment. If there is a tan equals great summer scale, I'd say it was pretty high in this pic.
Po, Steve , Colbert , KnowNo , Sara. Circa 2002
Photobucket

I don't recall what inspired this photo or even remember who took it, but having Andy as a roommate was always a exciting and creative period. ( I hope he doesn't mind me posting this,but Once,when Andy was working as manager for Blockbuster, his store was held up at gun point. Andy was forced in a back room and told to open the safe. Instead,he explained the safe was on a time-lock and it couldn't be opened till morning, coaxing the criminal to leave. When he told me the story and I realized he was OK, I asked, "You have a time-lock safe?" I'm pretty sure he just laughed and said "Fu@K no. Let's go Skate". Thats how he rolls.) Photo by Po
Fall 2003

Photobucket

Dave Schwarts and Andy Po .
Dave was and remains one of my favorite local skateboarders. As well as a great friend, Dave was the rawest, most intense , skater around. He did it with the best style, in most cases first, and couldn't be backed down by anything or anyone.
True Allentown Legend. New Years Eve (2002, maybe?)
Photobucket

HTM by POLICE and CRIME.
This wall was a dedication to the entire Hometeam and was featured in "Kill The Filmer".
Approximately 12' high and over 50' long it took us 3 days to complete. This still holds record as the largest painting I've ever worked on.
Photo by Po, Maybe 2003
Photobucket

No comments: