Wednesday, September 17, 2008

35milly Flashback- More dusty then digital- Arizona / Nevada 2002

In late January 2002 a message was sent out to meet in Las Vegas. The plan was to drive from Nevada into Arizona to find and rage as many skateparks as we could. A.Mack , Steve, Brandy Rhoads , Josh from Mi., Andy Po, Phil Ballins, and myself all got to Vegas any way they could to meet up.
  I arrived a day later then the rest of the crew who have already met up with my Mom and got settled ,had a night out on the town, and spent the day at Dessert Breeze skatepark a block from the house. While they were there they met my friend Maurice from previous trips( who jumped blindly into a van of 610 Homies for the weekend) and the cycle was complete when I arrived. 
 It was a great feeling to have Steve and my Mom pick me up from the airport knowing there is a gang of Friends, food, and Fun waiting at the house. It was a blast from the start and I've wanted to share some flicks.
I don't have pics of every park we went to. We were calling most of them by names of skaters that ripped them, I remember "Tosh" and "Trujillo" parks, along with Chandler , Paradise Valley, and about half dozen more before heading back to Vegas a couple days later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(what video has the footy of this flick in the credits?)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to Vegas
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bum rushing the set of C.S.I. Las Vegas , I mean come on, it's a dead guy with a steak in his head. NaSayn?
Photobucket

Photobucket







1 comment:

Mike Panic said...

HAHA look how young all of you look!