Saturday, March 7, 2009

Product Review: Eskandalo

You should be familiar with Eskandalo, it's the salon next to Homebase on 4th st in Bethlehem.  Owned and operated by Alison Leigh, Eskandalo has always been supportive of the local artists and skateboarders. Whether it's giving trims at the skate demo to help the Plaza, or having the boys over for some regifting, they stay in the mix. 
 I usually just get my hair chopped up by the local barber shop but I was offered a chance to help Alison, and get a fresh cut at the same time. As Eskandalo grows and gathers new clientele they strive to stay current and skilled.  Alison was able to use my shaggy hair to teach two of her newest employees how she wants them to deliver a mens clipper cut. As I sat and listened while getting my trim, it was obvious how much Alison and all her employees care about making your hair look good. From customer etiquette to scissor tension, they really want to make your haircut a experience not a hassle. Stop over for a cheap cut, or ask Alison about donating some time as a hair model. It's time to get your hair cut like a grown up.

Photobucket

No comments: