Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday Steeze

Kurtz had some tickets to a auto show at Stabler. 
I had visions of Lowrider cars, cars "that were featured in The Fast and Furious", bikinis, and stretch funny-cars that look like the Batmobile.
No Such Luck.
This was a waste and we knew it right away( all due respect to Kurtz for the hook up).
It was basically Lehigh Valley Auto Mile with admission. 

"With so much drama in the L. Tri C.,
it's kinda hard being K.U.R.T.Z." picked me up

Photobucket

Geech drove separate
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I guess there was a $200,000 corvette there,
this was the best pic of it I got.
Photobucket
Next stop, Yacco's
Photobucket
and off to the south side to Skate.
By the time we got there it was drizzling and Po was holding down the block enjoying his "Sweetie Bag"
Photobucket

As it drizzled and we packed up for the ramp I watched these guys play some 3's
I don't know if that baggie is for the dice, or the change they were playing for.
"It all spends the same, Meng"
Photobucket

No comments: