Wednesday, April 29, 2009

After Work Wind Down

Right as I got home from work I decided to hit up Saugy with Lawrenzo to enjoy some of the sun. The park was packed and the energy was high. Colby pushed the battery to the limit, so he must have some footy here. I will continue to respectfully refer to him as Mr.Blackman till I can think of something else that is both witty and doesn't rely purely on racism to be funny. Race will be strongly involved, but only as a map

Putting the Z in Kurtz
Kurtz Z cut

Meatheads, I mean, Meatpies.
Gary and Luke meat patty

Kyle was hucking BackBiggieBackTail, bet they will be wired by the weekend.
Kyle back biggie tail

Pat and I. Close friends
Nono and Pat close up

Nono and Pat close call

It's crowded in the field. Andy, HalfCab Kriz Revert

No comments: