Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunny Daze in the City

Sundaze in the City.
Gary scooped up Phil, Kyle, and I to spend the afternoon in NY.
It was another great day of skating , laughing , berrraps, and hot sauce.



a welcome warm up
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is where they make all those hats
Photobucket

The wax at this spot was recently sandblasted off
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the time we got to MidTown it was time for a can and some food.
Phil was explaining the combat of good and evil through food and drink. Apparently a banana balances out a tall Import.
Something about "The balance of life"
Photobucket

With bevies in hand we headed to the "famous" Halal Cart for some dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I enjoy hot sauce. I mean I REALLY enjoy hot sauce. The hot sauce at the cart was SO hot I was sweating after the first bite. Thinking the spice will subside I continue to eat. A second later, tears are running down my face ,sweat off my brow, and the flavor becoming more intense. I looked at my plate as I tried to quench my mouth with a drink to no avail. Thinking I Might have ruined my plate, I look over at Phil, who looks like I feel. Without saying a word we all broke into a hot sauce induced laugh. No one wanting to complain ,all the while dying while looking at your red faced,tear filled friends. We all knew what the other has done.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next time, Less red, more white.
Photobucket
After the fire comes the rain
Photobucket

No comments: