Friday, April 18, 2008

This has been quite a week for me, sorry for the delay in posting. First, I would like to say goodbye to my first and only dog, Darby Dog. She brought my family and I fourteen years of joy and will be greatly missed. ARF!

  Backed in Black II is going down tomorrow night at the Sterling Hotel "YES,Lounge" . I still have alot to do, as alot has changed since I started planning getting this together. Saturday will be a busy day of building , collecting last minute art submissions, and hanging the show. I have been getting alot of creative (and big) works and am looking forward to seeing it finally hung and sold to benefit the future South Beth SkatePlaza.  Right now the list of artists is as sketchy as that roof Brendan rolled in on, but the same thing happened last year so I'm prepared for the Mullet of Submissions arriving, thats 10 percent up front and 90 in the back.

Get me your grip if you haven't yet.
Here are some flicks of grip I started earlier this week.





No comments: